After you click "Calculate", you will see LodeStar's bread and butter of our Closing Cost Estimate Calculator: the fees!
See below a quick rundown of LodeStar's Closing Cost Details screen:
Section C: This is where all Title, Settlement, Escrow and Attorney fees are quoted. The Lender's Title Policy is also quoted within this section.
Section E: This is where all transfer taxes and recording fees are quoted. More Specifically, this section will include any state, county or municipal specific recording fees and transfer taxes.
- If you click on Section E, it will show you the full breakdowns of the transfers taxes and recording fees and how they are paid. To go back to the main closing cost details screen, simply press "Back":
Section H: This is where the Owner's Title Policy is quoted, as well as the breakdown of the TRID calculation.
- If you click on Section H, it will show you the breakdown of the TRID calculations for both the Lender's and Owner's policies. To go back to the main closing cost details screen, simply press "Back":
- By default, LodeStar will not quote anything within Section B. If you'd like fees to be quoted within this section, it needs to be requested.
- LodeStar does not quote anything within Section F.
- Section G contains the "Quote Tax" button which gives the user the ability to quote property taxes.
Lastly, check out our article on what the buttons do within your Encompass integration!