By default, LodeStar will export the title company provider that was selected within your calculator to your Settlement Service Provider list.
See the breakdown of LodeStar's standard default for the Settlement Service Provider List:
- We will export the service provider that was used within LodeStar to line 7. We default to Line 7 because we don't want to override any providers in the other lines within your template.
- We will identify the provider as "Title Insurance" for the Service Category.
- We will export all the provider's contact information (Company name, address, contact name and contact information).
- We will export both fee descriptions and fee amounts.
See below example of what LodeStar's defaults are within the Settlement Service Provider List:
Below are updates that can be made to your Settlement Service Provider List:
- We can export the title company provider to your preferred Line (1-10).
- We can remove the exporting of fee descriptions, fee amounts or both.
- We can exclude Owner's and/or Lender's policies within your SSPL.
- We can turn off the exportation to your SSPL all together.
Other information regarding LodeStar and the Settlement Service Provider List:
- We will not breakout attorney, escrow or settlement fee providers into separate lines. This can be updated when requested.
- We will include other service providers that were used within LodeStar (i.e. Appraisal, Inspection, etc.)
- You are still able to apply a template within your SSPL and LodeStar will only touch the specific line that we have determined for the title company provider. That is why we need to know which line you'd like us to export to.
If you have any other questions regarding the Settlement Service Provider List, please reach to email@example.com.