Are you interested in quoting inspection fees? See below more information on LodeStar's "Other Services" feature within the calculator:
1) Where can I access the inspection fees? They are available within the "Other Services" tab.
2) What inspection fees can I quote within LodeStar? See below the fees that are offered:
3) What providers can be quoted? There are two options here: First option, we are able to set up and quote your preferred provider. You will need to provide us with their fees. Second option, we can set up our national providers for you. We recommend using our national providers. See below the national providers that LodeStar uses:
- Appraisals: Nationwide Appraisal Network, ServiceLink, United States Appraisal
- Flood Certificates: ServiceLink
- Structural Engineering: Hayman Engineering
- Well/ Water Inspection: Robbins Consulting and Management
- Septic Inspection: Robbins Consulting and Management
- Survey: Robbins Consulting and Management and American National
- Pest Inspection: Robbins Consulting and Management
- Radon Testing: Home Radon Pros, ProTec Inspection Services, NextDay Inspection, Home Land Environmental
- Home Inspection: National Property Inspections
- Credit Report: Factual Data
- Tax Services: CoreLogic
4) Where are the inspection fees quoted within the calculator? By default, LodeStar will quote all inspections fees within Section C, Services You Can Shop For. We are able to move these fees to your preferred section when requested. LodeStar is also able to default specific fees based on transaction type, loan type, state, etc. so the user doesn't have to manually select them.
5) Where do the inspection fees export to within our LOS? We can export these fees to your preferred sections and lines. For example, in Encompass we can export to Sections 1100 or 1300. If you are using BytePro, we can able to export the fees to any of your lines within the Fee Worksheet.
6) Does LodeStar export the Inspection fee providers and their contact information to the respective LOS provider list? Yes, we do! By default, we will export the providers' name, contact information, address, fee name and fee amount to your LOS's provider list. We are able to turn off this exportation or specific items (i.e. not exporting fee amount or fee name), when requested.
If you have any questions about quoting inspection fees within LodeStar, please reach out to email@example.com.